Hank Hanegraaff has been president of the Christian Research Institute since 1989. He is credited with authoring several books and also has been the host of The Bible Answer Man radio program. However, over the last few years a great deal of evidence has been unearthed to indicate that Hanegraaff's presidency is laced with multiple problems that need to be examined. In this ground-breaking book Jay Howard discusses many issues that show a blatant disregard for truth by the current CRI president. These and many more questions will be dealt with in the pages of Hard Questions for The Bible Answer Man:
• Was Hanegraaff really Walter Martin’s “handpicked-successor”?
• Did Walter Martin’s widow plan to endorse him, as the next CRI president, during the funeral?
• Is it really necessary for a president of a Christian nonprofit
organization to make over $250,000 a year?
• Why did he fire so many key people after he took over in 1989?
• Was he equipped to take over The Bible Answer Man program in 1991?
• Why did CRI buy him a $66,000 Lexus sports car in 2004 while they were laying off staff?
• Did the post office in Rancho Santa Margarita really misdirect CRI’s mail for three months at the end of 2004?
• Is his Personal Witness Training manual a plagiarism of Evangelism Explosion by D. James Kennedy?
• Why does he need to live in a one million dollar house in a gated community in North Carolina?
JayHoward has been researching cults and the occult since 1975; his studies include thousands of hours of witnessing to cultists and counseling with families. He has spoken and debated on college campuses as well as hosting his own radio show, To Everyman An Answer. He is a graduate of North Central Bible College in Minneapolis, Minnesota and is the founder and director of The Religious Research Project. He has taught across the United States in over 30 Christian denominations and conducted seminars on 5 continents.